Click for a
|Sharon Baugh (208)476-5490
|Dave Galantuomini (208)791-5890
||1st Vice President
|ODell Corbit (509)552-9310
||2nd Vice President
|Dale Cox (208) 476-5136
|Tracy Lubke (208) 818-4234
Board of Directors-3 Year Term - ending: 2023
|Jim Lingo (830)832-1019
||Bob Thomas (208)476-3474
||Craig Clausen (208)494-4032
Board of Directors-2 Year Term - ending: 2022
|Steve Marker (509)780-1896
||Ron Brown (208)746-8493
||Norm Baugh (208)476-5490
Board of Directors-2 Year Term ending - 2021
|Bobbi Corbit (509) 552-9440
||Julia Irby (208) 476-3341
||Steven Rodgers (208) 791-2825
|Leonard Van Dyke - Past President (208)285-1706
Sponsorship - $75
Les Schwab Tires - Orofino
Guy's Outdoor Equipment
Sponsorship - $125
|Valley Motor Parts
J&J Building Supplies
|Goffinet and Clack
PLAY CODE OF ETHICS:
- I will be a good sportsman. I recognize that people judge all public lands users by my actions.
- I will use my influence with other public land users to promote sportsman-like conduct.
- I will not litter trails or camping areas. I will not pollute streams or lakes.
- I will not damage living trees, shrubs or other natural features.
- I will respect other people's property and rights.
- I will lend a helping hand when I see someone in distress.
- I will make my vehicle and myself available to search and rescue parties.
- I will not interfere with other public land users, when their means of access is different than mine. I will respect their rights to enjoy their access to public lands also.
- I will know and obey all Federal, State and local rules and law regulating the use of public lands in areas where I use my vehicle.
- I will not harass wildlife. I will avoid areas posted for the protection of wildlife.
What a great feeling to have the freedom to explore our public lands!